Create mind maps and schematics.Antony Peel
It is very important for knowledge to be well organized. Before starting on any project it is necessary to work out what you want to accomplish and organize your ideas, those simple occurrences that later have to take form.
And the same can be said about classes and notes. Your teachers won't wait for you to write down what they are saying. You may manage to write everything down, but then you will have to organize all the data to be able to study it properly.
Organize your ideas
Blumind is a tool that allows you to create mind maps and diagrams with which you will be able to organize ideas, notes, specific information... Structure all the information so as to be able to understand it more easily or to make presenting it a lot more appealing.
- Basic tools to create mind maps: editing, visualization, printing...
- Edit various documents at the same time, by means of a tab based system.
- Compatible with some graphic designs: diagrams, organization charts...
- Several formats to export mind maps: PNG, BMP, JPEG, TIFF, GIF, SVG...
- Customize its interface, that is both functional and versatile for the user.
- Allows the implementation of widgets to increase the interest and richness of the information: progress bars, notes...
Download Blumind for free and create your own diagrams and mind maps to organize your ideas.
- Compatible with Windows 2000 and above.
- When using Windows XP or earlier operating system compatible with the application, will require Microsoft. NET Framework 2.0 or later.